Thursday, July 21, 2011

Weekly Photo Challenge Week 4: Sensuality

This was a fun topic, and one that I had no trouble coming up with an idea for.  I immediately thought of the black high heels in my closet, the ones that I purchased for formal night on our family cruise this past February.  I've always found there to be something very classy and alluring about a simple pair of heels.  I set them up on top of a small box covered with silk fabric, directly under my bedroom window to make use of the natural light.  After a few practice shots I decided the shoes looked a bit lonely, so I added a strand of beads to keep them company.  I went with a black and white conversion for my final shot to keep it old school.  My black and whites aren't perfect yet, but I think I'm getting better.  So far, this is my favorite photo of the challenge.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment